I. Advantages of polyester fabric:
1. Polyester fabric has high strength. The strength of staple fiber is 2.6 ~ BAI5.7 cN/ Dtex, and the strength of high-strength fiber is 5.6 ~ 8.0cN/ Dtex. Due to its low hygroscopic property, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. Its impact strength is 4 times higher than that of nylon and 20 times higher than that of viscose fiber.
2. Super elasticity of polyester fabric. The elastic modulus is 22 ~ 141cN/dtex, 2 ~ 3 times higher than that of nylon, which is unmatched by other fabrics.
3. Polyester fabric has good heat resistance. It can be said that dacron is the most heat-resistant and malleable chemical fiber fabric. If it is made into pleated skirt, it can keep pleats well without too much ironing.
Ii. Disadvantages of polyester fabric:
1. poor moisture absorption, polyester fabric moisture absorption, so polyester clothing will have a hot feeling, with a simple electrostatic, dust infection, the impact of beauty and comfort, but after cleaning is very simple and boring, and wet strength almost does not drop, no deformation, has a very good wearable function.
2. Poor dyeing property. Because there is no specific dyeing gene on the polyester molecular chain and the polarity is small, the dyeing is relatively difficult and easy to be dyed.
3, easy to pilling, polyester fabric is one of the synthetic fiber goods, and whenever the synthetic fiber cloth has the pilling scene, polyester fabric goods in use for a period of time will have the pilling scene.
Hangzhou Dro Textile is a professional polyester fabric manufacturer. Welcome for consultation
Post time: Nov-09-2020